On Friday, August 07, 2020, Reflective Teens team arranged a General Meeting with all the honourable Board Members. The main motive behind the meeting was to introduce the respected Board Members to the core team of Reflective Teens. The meeting was presided by the Non-Executive Chair, Ms Eeshita Azad. Mr Kazi Monirul Kabir, Mr Rashedur Rahman, Mr Musfique Ahmed, Ms Warda Ashraf, Ms Fahmida Suma and Mr Mahmudur Siddique were present among the honourable board members. The meeting began by exchanging Eid greetings with each other. During the insightful meeting, the honourable members delivered their inspirational stories to the enthusiastic core team of Reflective Teens and advised them to continue doing their great work for the community. Reflective Teens believes that their guidance will lead the team towards doing better for the country and fulfilling their vision.
- The Rejuvenate Bootcamp Held Successfully
- RT partners with 3ZERO Club; an initiative designed by Nobel Laureate Professor Mohammad Yunus
- Bridges, Not Borders with Bangladesh and Nepal held Successfully
- Bridges, Not Borders with Nepal and Bangladesh Begins
- RT Creator’s Convergence presents ‘Connecting Poetry with Mental Health’