Teenagers are a notable and important part of the nation. But it is a matter of regret that teenagers do not get the chance to represent themselves in the important sectors of society. Their opinions are often ignored. People are interested to discuss the activities of teenagers. But when it comes to discussing with them, they do not show any interest. It is true that teenagers are the future of the nation but similarly, they are also the present part of society. We also want to be a part of all the important discussions and only we can be able to ensure our rights and prove our worth.
Every teenager is a unique individual and they each have distinct creativities. Reflective Teens is an internationally recognized teen-based creative platform which –
- Creates an efficient environment for flourishing the creativity of the teenagers and
- Prepares the teenagers for the future through proper utilization of their abilities.
Our programs are as follows:
(1) rt Brainery: rt Brainery is a four-week-long after-school program that teaches the teenagers of remote areas activities that ignite their curiosity like Rubik’s Cube, scientific experiment, painting, creative writing, etc. These activities are not only entertaining for the teenagers but also help divert them from the wrong track.
(2) rt Advantage: rt Advantage, a day-long conference session, where the proper knowledge regarding different issues like mental health, menstrual hygiene, internet literacy, etc. are discussed by the experts of such fields.
(3) rt Young Achievers’ Fellowship: This fellowship recognizes young individuals who follow their passions and turns them into their professions which are considered unconventional in society. This program tells the inspirational stories of these teenagers to motivate other passionate teens to follow their hearts.
(4) rt Creators’ Convergence: Every creation has a unique backend story and rt Creators’ Convergence works to spread that story among the teenagers. In this day-long event, directors, photographers or other creative artists talk about their life, creative works and answer the questions of the teenagers.
(5) Bridge, Not Border: Bridge, Not Border is homegrown virtual cross-cultural exchange program exclusively designed for teenagers to offer an immersive experience about cultural understanding between nations and people. By offering safe and exciting ways for young people to fulfil their dreams of discovering a new culture through learning, we help create better global citizens, while contributing to improved quality of life for those less fortunate.