Part-time Impact & Partnership Development Officer
Reflective Teens is looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for its already rapidly growing state. Candidates should have a right blend of analytical talent and communication skills. Preference will be given to candidates with beliefs and goals aligned with Reflective Teens. This is a part-time contractual job where the officer will be entitled to a portion of the business deal made by him/her.
- – Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- – Create and improve proposals for existing and new partners.
- – Work closely with and report findings to the CEO.
- – Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- – Exceptional negotiating and decision-making skills.
- – Strong inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- – Excellent Documentation skills (knowledge of writing proposals, grant paper etc.).
- – Strong business acumen and detail oriented.
- – Exposure and networking opportunities to wide array of personnel.
- – Joyful working environment.
- – Self-development.
- – Flexible working hours.
- – Work from home.
- – Commission off deals made.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter explaining how you think your skills and experience make you a strong candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is to be filled ASAP. Application deadline: 15th December 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.