Reflective teens is soon hosting one of their flagship program Bridges Not borders ( A virtual cross cultural exchange program) with Tajikistan to provide an exclusive experience to gain knowledge about diverse culture and build up mutual respect which is an absolute necessity in order to become a global citizen. Apart from the professional field there is a very scarce opportunity for young people to interact deeply with foreign country. So our program is working towards minimizing the gap and providing the young people of this nation a chance to showcase their talent and creativity in a wider spectrum. Also working on the leadership skills by being representative of their own country as we are in need of future leaders who are enthusiastic to expand their field of expertise that will inevitably set an individual apart from the crowd.
Tajikistan officially the Republic of Tajikistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia, the traditional homeland of the Tajik people -“one who is neither a Mongol nor a Turk”. Their mother and official language is Tajik language. Cross-Culture exchange program with Tajikistan, belongs to a completely diverse culture and tradition from Bangladesh, we can ensure that you can have amazing sessions with Tajik Students.
Key Learning Points:
- 1) Enhancing creativity by exploring a completely diverse culture.
- 2) Opening mind to new ideas, experiences and skills.
- 3) Opportunity to explore a completely diverse culture, traditions and values.
- 4) Get first-hand access to an innovative experience that will start or continue your journey in global skill building.
- 5) Learn to see the world through different eyes without leaving your home.
- 6) Create true connections with friends from places you have never visited before.
- 1) Join a global community of Global Citizens.
- 2) Be a Representative of your country in an International Platform
- 3) Interactive quizzes and assignments to help you reflect and learn
- 4) Live online facilitated dialogue sessions run by specially trained facilitators
- 5) Earn your own Global Competence Certificate upon program completion to add to your university and job application
- 6) Lifetime access to a strong Bridges not Borders Global Network and further benefits on Reflective Teens programs.