Saturday, 5th June 2021, was the day for the General Meeting for the core Executive Members and the honorable Advisory Board Members of Reflective Teens. The Executive Team invited Ms. Fahmida Suma, the Co-Founder and Chair of a social enterprise in Jessore and a Senior Officer working under the Australian Federal Government, to speak about …. Read More
- RT Brainery Episode 4 – The Art of Filmmaking and Storytelling Marks an End
- Bridges, Not Borders with Bangladesh and Bhutan held Successfully
- Adolescents’ Mental Health: Care to Remove the Barrier?
- Wellbeing Sessions at Reflective Teens; Because We Are A Family before an Organisation
- Breaking Traditional Notions and Labels – A Discussion on Social Entrepreneurship and Public Services