reflective TEENS is an internationally recognized research-oriented non-profit teen based creative platform, aiming towards creating a culture a nurturing passion or hobby through bringing teenagers under a common roof, whilst upholding their creative works and providing mentorship support from our extensive network of fellows from the different relevant field.
reflective TEENS is committed to acting as a catalyst focused on creating urgency and demand for practicing hobbies or passion in society. We are pleased to announce this fellowship program titled ‘rt Young Achiever’s Fellowship’ to recognize young role models and high achievers and bringing their story under the spotlight to inspire aspiring teenagers nationwide.
Fiza Islam, Self-taught Artist & Designer
(1) Best advice you have received… “Be honest, follow your dream and work hard” is the best advice that I have ever received.
(2) What message would you love to amplify through this platform? Passion for something that may not be seemingly conventional still worth pursuing and it may lack acceptance from the majority but at the end of the day the self-satisfaction it brings can hardly be gained otherwise.
(3) Name one thing that you want to change in this society… I strongly believe, the outlook on a career choice is something that needs to be changed in our society. This society needs to be educated about the fact that a suited-booted way of making a living is not the only way. There are plenty of other ways and opportunities out in the world which are as noble and promising as those. (sometimes, more creative!)
Istiyak Sheyam, Founder and CEO, REPTO
(1) Best advice you have received… Mistake is inevitable while you are trying to bring change. It teaches us what works and whatnot. In that sense-making mistakes is great. But it is alarming once you are making a mistake twice. That will be a bottleneck on your way to success.
(2) What message would you love to amplify through this platform? To pay our dues, we must remain hungry and humble-hearted. We must not feed into our ego and avoid believing the stories we tell ourselves.
(3) Name one thing that you want to change in this society… Bangladesh is going through a robust demographic dividend period. Many countries have made the most out of it by using the power of youth. But unfortunately, the lake of employment opportunities Bangladesh is not on the right track. That’s why I am working to change the unemployment problem.
Nazib Ninad, Champion, Banglalink NextTuber
(1) Best advice you have received… Be the best version of yourself. This is probably the best advice I have gotten that too from a content creator I really admire. In order to do that I kept on learning and doing the things, I was passionate about. And even though being the best version is a never-ending process because there is always room for growth, you lose nothing. You just get better and better.
(2) What message would you love to amplify through this platform? Keep creating. Anything and everything you are passionate about, never stop. People who keep on going with their passion always make a difference.
(3) Name one thing that you want to change in this society… Appreciation. The society has many problems and struggles but they all can be faced if people are more positive about it. Appreciation drives motivation and I think that is what the society should practice.
Ashraful Islam Johan, Guinness World Record Holder
(1) Best advice you have received… There’s no shortcut to success. Hard work and persistence are the keys. There’s this one thing of my favorite freestyler quoted which goes like, “Every minute you work hard is a minute closer to your success.”
(2) What message would you love to amplify through this platform? To all the potential full people out there working hard to make their dreams come true, I wish them the very best. Keep working hard and don’t give up the cause, All the good things in life are gonna come to you but not all at once but one at a time. So have faith and keep believing.
(3) Name one thing that you want to change in this society… The stereotypical mentality of the senior citizens of our society for sure. If they keep picking flaws in the lives of people who have the ability to create or come up with something new, Young minds are gonna eventually lose their motivation to innovate. That way we won’t be able to see potential children, teens or adults with high ambition reach their true potential.
Alimujjaman Nayan, Writer
(1) Best advice you have received… You have to make an exchange in your life. You won’t get everything in your life as you want. But you can get something according to your wishes. On that basis, you must exchange your good times with bad experiences. Your friends will get a chance to go to the party, join in a good community. But In exchange, you have to work on something else, where you can get your best wishes completed.
(2) What message would you love to amplify through this platform? Work Hard. Never get upset about what you have or have not. If you have your dedication, your story won’t fall back.
(3) Name one thing that you want to change in this society… I see the fear in the eyes of young kids. They are highly scared to take the challenge. They always keep doubting their skills. I want them to keep believing in themselves. Though some of them take the challenge, they are not sure what they are doing this. Not even the reason. I strongly feel that we need to change this.